1. The store undertakes to specify the delivery date for each product, if no delivery date is specified for the product, then the order deadline is 14. In the event that there is a problem with the delivery, the store undertakes to contact the customer and find the best solution.
1.1 The goods are delivered free of charge within 7-18 days, depending on the selected product. On the checkout page, you will be able to see the exact shipping time.
2. The customer undertakes to pay attention to the specified delivery deadline and contact the Store only if 24 hours have passed since the end of the delivery deadline.
3. When ordering goods, the customer undertakes to indicate the place of delivery of the goods and the person who will receive the goods.
4. The customer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that he cannot accept the goods himself, and the goods are delivered to the specified address and based on other data provided by the Customer, the Customer has no right to make claims to the Store regarding the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
5. The customer who chose to pick up the goods at the company's headquarters during the order, if such a pick-up method is provided, must provide an identity document and a copy of the order. The store, in turn, undertakes to call the Customer when the product is ready.
6. Goods ordered in the Store are delivered free of charge in the following way:
6.1. By courier or if there is no one at home, a post machine is left.
7. In cases where, after receiving the goods, the Customer notices that there is no suitable product in the shipment, the Customer must immediately inform the Store about this by e-mail info@ issirink.lt